Guides, Manuals & Inventories
Mass Timber Design Manual – Volume 2
This manual was conceived as a living document to be continuously updated as the world of mass timber grows and matures. Volume 2 features more than 30 pages of new content, including 10 new case studies of cutting-edge timber projects, expert Q+As, technical resources, and more.
Developed by WoodWorks and Think Wood.
- Insurance for mass timber construction
- Cost and design optimization
- Mass timber fire design
- Acoustic and vibration design
- Tall wood buildings in the 2021 International Building Code (IBC)
- Calculation wood carbon footprint
- Impact of wood use on North American forests
- Occupant well-being and biophilic design