We understand that times are uncertain, and work is taking many new forms. WoodWorks has adapted to this new reality as much as possible to provide uninterrupted access to our services.
In response to COVID-19, we’re currently providing all education and project support via remote platforms. Wherever you’re working, we’re here to help. Our expert team is available to answer questions and resolve technical issues on mass timber and wood-frame projects, and we still offer both national and regionally-specific education programming.
- Project support – Assisting on projects is at the core of the program and that hasn’t changed. We offer this service at no cost and, if you’re interested in having a discussion over video conference, we’re set up and ready to go. Contact the Regional Director in your area or email .
- National and regionally-focused education – WoodWorks has shifted upcoming symposiums and workshops to remote platforms. Please check the calendar for upcoming events. When rethinking these events, our goal was to maintain many of the benefits of our in-person education, including:
- National and regionally-focused options
- Expert speakers who have designed and built successful projects in the U.S.
- A (virtual) tradeshow that allows attendees to connect with leading manufacturers and ask product and supply questions
- CE credits (including AIA, PE and ICC)
- Education on topics of your choice – We can provide remote education (think “lunch and learns”) to your team on a wide range of topics. Contact your local Regional Director for a list.
- Technical resources – This website is full of technical papers, design examples, etc., as are the websites of our partners. We’re happy to help find what you need.
How we’re supporting design and construction professionals may have temporarily changed, but we’re working hard to make sure you have continued access to WoodWorks programming and project support. In the meantime, please take extra precautions to maintain your health and safety. Stay well and we hope to see you at a WoodWorks event soon.