IWBC 2023 : Leading Offsite Wood Construction
September 26 - September 29
- In Person
International In-Person Event (Washington, D.C.). Co-produced by WoodWorks & Forest Economic Advisors
IWBC is where wood-based offsite construction’s suppliers, buyers and specifiers meet to explore opportunities, exchange ideas and introduce technologies to move this industry forward.
When you register for IWBC 2023, you will have access to the following:
– IWBC & Greenbuild Daily Keynotes
– IWBC In Person Educational Sessions
– IWBC & Greenbuild Expo Halls including Ed Labs & Featured Areas
– Appointment & Networking via Greenbuild & IWBC Mobile App
– Evening Welcome Reception
FEA and WoodWorks have brought together top architects, engineers, contractors, owners, developers, and manufacturers from the integrated offsite construction industry for the purpose of creating a beneficial platform for education, innovation, networking, and policy discussions.