- This event has passed.
County of San Mateo Office Building #3 Site Tour
March 31, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm PDT
- In Person
This unique educational event will provide an in-depth look at County Office Building 3, a five-story, 200,000-SF mass timber structure under construction in Redwood City. The project, which includes glue-laminated columns and beams and cross-laminated timber (CLT) floor and roof systems, is designed to achieve net-zero energy and LEED Gold certification. Attendees will tour the site with members of the project team, who will share information on detailing and construction techniques utilized throughout the building. The tour format encourages questions and discussion, and attendees can expect to leave, not only with insights on the project’s design and execution, but factors that influenced material and detail selection.
Attendees can Earn 1.5 AIA/CES HSW LUs, 1.5 PDH credits or 0.15 ICC credits
Chelsea Drenick, PE, WoodWorks
- Networking/ Happy Hour from 3:30-5:30 at City Pub
- Complimentary parking at hotel (ticket validation required)
- Attendees responsible to bring their own PPE (vest, hat, safety glasses)
- We will follow the safety protocols of the venue. At a minimum, masks are recommended for those that are vaccinated and required for those that are unvaccinated.
- Upon registration, attendees are required to agree to the terms outlined in our COVID-19 Acknowledgment, Waiver, and Release form
For questions or additional information, please contact:
Jaime Krohn | WoodWorks Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Ph: 312-841-8272